Returns & Warranties Policy
We offer a full refund or exchange for website sales for change of mind purchases within a 30-day period with proof of purchase (receipt or website order confirmation email) and cost of postage (include return postage), package, handling and bank/PayPal surcharges is excluded.
Should your goods be faulty or damaged upon receipt, we will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”).
To the extent permitted by law, we:
• limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
• is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
• is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
• Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
• Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image. You have three options for returning your goods.
1. Returns of purchases made in-store To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 30 days to any of our store. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price. You must present a copy of your store receipt. All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and have not been installed.
2. Returns of purchases made online To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 30 days any of our store. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price, excluding freight if you had your order home delivered. You must present a copy of your store receipt or website order confirmation email. All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and have not been installed.
3. Return by shipping To arrange a refund or exchange by sending the goods back to us, please email our online sales support team on email@example.com or call 03 8524 2318 (Mon-Fri, 10.00am-4.00pm EST). You will need to cover the cost of the freight, and include your original receipt or website order confirmation email with your returned items. All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and not been installed. Shipped returns may take up to 14 working days to process, and notification will be by email.
All fittings have a minimum 12-month warranty, if installed by a qualified electrician, excluding globes.
Downlights, Ceiling Lights and Panel Light: There is a 5-year warranty on all downlights, and 3-year warranty on all Ceiling and panel light.
Please note: Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a 'change of mind' refund.
Installation Warning Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do-It-Yourself), all electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician.
Additional warranty information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The costs associated with a claim made against these warranties (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
These warranties constitute the entire guarantee by us. Except where otherwise provided by the Australian Consumer Law, all other obligations, warranties, both expressed and implied are excluded fully allowed by law.
Making a Warranty Claim
• Customers can return faulty goods to any our store with their receipt, within the Warranty period for repair, replacement or refund.
• Where goods that are faulty have been installed, a warranty claim form needs to be submitted to the relevant supplier of those goods. An in home warranty claim can be done at any of our store, by send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us.
• For web customers; Return the product(s) to any of our store where the three conditions above apply.
For more information on making your warranty claim, email email@example.com.
Should you choose to return goods via shipping you would be responsible for the freight costs.